Colour while you Cleanse! Curly Girl Approved!
Color Clenditioner Colour Shampoo cleanses, nourishes and imparts gorgeous colour onto your hair! This non-lathering conditioning cleanser instantly deposits direct dye colour pigments with every wash. Perfect to maintain vibrant coloured hair and prevent fading, or mix it up between salon visits. Colours becoming more vibrant and longer lasting with every wash. Pigment can last up to 10-15 washes, depending on porosity and pre-lightened level! IMPORTANT: This product contains ingredients that may cause skin irritation on certain individuals. A preliminary test should first be made according to the accompanying directions.
To Use: For bright, bold hues, use on pre-lightened blonde hair. For pastel tones, use on light brown to medium blonde hair, or mix 50/50 with Keracolor Clenditioner Conditioning Shampoo. If you are going to make a drastic colour change, please consult with a salon professional.
Wear gloves when using to prevent staining of hands. Wash hands thoroughly after use. Saturate hair with water and apply a generous amount of Keracolor Color Clenditioner Colour Shampoo. If applying to entire head of hair, comb through from roots to ends to distribute product. If applying to specific areas, work through with your fingers. Leave for 3-5 minutes then rinse thoroughly for intense colour!
For maximum intensity, do multiple applications until desired colour is achieved. To maintain achieved tone, alternate with Keracolor Clenditioner Conditioning Shampoo. When used on brown hair, multiple applications may be needed to achieve tone, depending on chosen colour.
- Cleanse and condition hair whilst you colour
- Deposits direct dye pigments for a boost of Silver colour with every wash
- Use as a toner to enhance cool tones on blonde hair
- We recommend wearing gloves when using to prevent staining of hands
- For true, bright colour apply to pre-lightened hair
- Maintains colour to prevent fading
- Not tested on animalS
For results and how to use etc please visit: https://www.keracolorhair.com/colors
Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cocamidopropyl Betaine Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Sorbitan Laurate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine Phenoxyethanol , Caprylyl Glycol, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Fragrance (Parfum), Hydrolyzed Keratin Cocos Nucifera Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Rosa Moschata Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Citrus Grandis Fruit Extract, Citric Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate Tetrasodium EDTA, Limonene, Linalool, Basic Blue 99, Basic Yellow 57, Basic Orange 31, Basic Violet 2.
all colour ingredients are the same as above except they have different levels of colour ingredients ie: basic brown, basic red 51 etc.
Keracolor Violet Drops *CG Friendly
Icy Blondes Got You Hot?
Plop some Keracolor Toning Drops Violet to intensify your colour cred. Pop these pigments into your favourite product to enhance or tone your hair. Drop in a-little to tone the brass down, drop in a-lot to brighten your base.
- For cool blonde tones
- Instantly brighten blonde and silver hair
- Turn any shampoo, conditioner or cream-based styling product into a toner
- Add to any Keracolor Color + Clenditioner to create custom cocktails
- Enhance pigments or neutralise unwanted tones
- Adds a boost of pigment as well as shine
- Rinse out or leave in hair
- Keratin infused to rebuild hair from inside out
- Coconut and Caster Oils hydrate, strengthen and moisturise sealing damaged cuticles
- No animal testing
- Made in USA
- Easy to use pump bottle, so you can measure out exactly what you need
- Size: 60mL
*Silicone Quaternium-22 - special case, a polymer-type silicone that bonds to damaged areas and is not supposed to accumulate on top of itself.